Terms and COnditions
Fitness Holiday Camp Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Service
All participants must be aware of this and accept the risks associated with these activities. Personal Accident and Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended.
1) Interpretation and Definitions
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- Booking a Booking made by the client with Fitness Holiday Camp as set out on the Booking Form
- Book Now the Booking Form produced by Fitness Holiday Camp to be completed by the Client upon making a Booking
- Contract the contract between the Client and Fitness Holiday Camp under which the Services are to be provided by Fitness Holiday Camp to the Client
- Client the person, form or company who makes a Booking with Fitness Holiday Camp All individuals to whom the Services are provided by Fitness Holiday Camp must be a minimum age of 18 years.
- Deposit an amount equal to 50% of the total Fee.
- Fee the total cost of Fitness holiday Camp.
- Force Majeureany act, event, omission or accident beyond Fitness Holiday Camp reasonable control including but not limited to Act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or government order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm, adverse weather, default of suppliers or subcontractors, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, failure of utility service or transport network.
- Major Changea change in the date, location or over 80% of the content of the Services
- Recordingsphotographs, videos or any other visual recordings taken of the Clients during the provision of the Services
- Services the services provided by Fitness Holiday Camp to the Client under the terms of the Contract and “Service” shall be construed accordingly.Wording importing the singular meaning shall include the plural meaning and vice versa.
All wording within the booking conditions is generalized and reference to any gender includes the other genders.The headings in these Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their interpretation.
- A contract for the activity and / or service is made between Fitness Holiday Camp and the Client on the issue of written confirmation of booking by Fitness Holiday Camp.
- The Contract is subject to these booking conditions which the Client has been deemed to have read and fully understood. These booking conditions can only be varied by written agreement between Fitness Holiday Camp and the client.
- No verbal representations made by Fitness Holiday Camp shall be relied upon by the Client.
- To place a booking, Fitness Holiday Camp require a £95/€110 deposit fee. If a booking is made by telephone, email or facsimile then the Client shall be deemed to have read and fully understood these conditions and signed the declaration on the Booking Form. All bookings are provisional and are only confirmed once the deposit has cleared in Fitness Holiday Camp bank.
- Fitness Holiday Camp reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion.
- £1/€1 Booking Deposit - the full deposit payment must be paid 2 weeks after booking - Fitness Holiday Camp require a £95/€110 remaining deposit fee 2 weeks after the £1/€1 Booking deposit.
4) Fee and Payment Terms
- The fee payable at the time of booking shall include the planning, organizing and delivery of the proposed activity and /or service.
- Once the Deposit has been paid by the Client and cleared, a contract is formed for the agreed programme to be delivered. If the Client wishes to alter any aspect of the programme additional reasonable costs may be levied by Fitness Holiday Camp at their discretion.
- The balance of the fee is payable 8 weeks before commencement of the course unless agreed otherwise on confirmation of booking. In the event the balance is not paid Fitness Holiday Camp will have the discretion to treat the booking as cancelled by the client and re-sell the course place.
- The whole course fee is required to secure a place for any booking made within six weeks of the commencement of the course.
5) Responsibilities of the Client
- The Fee does not include travel to and from the site / location at which the proposed activity and / or service shall be provided and this shall be the sole responsibility of the Client unless otherwise agreed in writing by Fitness Holiday Camp.
- The Client is responsible for their own personal medical requirements, clothing and footwear for the duration of the activity and / or service unless otherwise agreed in writing with Fitness Holiday Camp.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to inform Fitness Holiday Camp in writing of any health issues that may make them unsuitable to participate in the activity and or service agreed. Failure to disclose any serious illness, injury or high dose of medication will allow Fitness Holiday Camp to reserve the right to refuse the client to partake in strenuous exercise. Such information may result in Fitness Holiday Camp terminating the Contract and withdrawing the Client from the activity and / or services without refund, not withstanding condition 8.
6) Variations and amendments
- Fitness Holiday Camp reserves the right to change any price or other particulars of the Services before the contract becomes binding.
- If there is a “Major Change” Fitness Holiday shall notify the Client forthwith. Fitness Holiday Camp shall seek to offer the Client arrangements as close to the original as is reasonably possible in the circumstances, an alternative date, or a full refund.
- If there is any other change other than a “Major Change” Fitness Holiday Camp is not obliged to inform the Client in advance or obliged to pay any compensation.
7) Cancellations by the Client
- If the client wishes to cancel the Contract they must advise Fitness Holiday Camp in writing. Fitness Holiday Camp reserve the right to move the week to an alternative date. 50% of the Full package Fee is non-refundable. If a booking is cancelled less than 8 weeks or 56 days, 100% fee is kept. If only a deposit is paid by the client there is a cancellation fee off £100/€115 to cancel the booking.
- Date of cancellationCancellation charge
- Less than 8 weeks100% of the fee
- More than 8 weeks50% of the fee
8) Cancellations by Fitness Holiday Camp
Fitness Holiday Camp will always endeavor to fulfill confirmed bookings however do reserve the right to cancel. If Fitness Holiday Camp cancels a booking prior to the commencement of the activity and / or services the Client will be offered an alternative date, or a full refund.
- The Contract maybe assigned by the Client to a third party subject at all times to condition 2.
- The client is unable to assign or transfer the Contract to a third party without the prior written consent of Fitness Holiday Camp. If the client wishes to assign their contract, he or she must give notice in writing providing the full name and address and contact details of the third party. Fitness Holiday Camp shall then advise in writing as to whether it consents to the assignment as soon as is reasonably practicable. Fitness Holiday Camp reserves the right to refuse an assignment to a third party at any time without reason. If subsequently a client has to cancel due to Fitness Holiday Camp refusing the assignment to a third party then the cancellation charges in condition 7 shall apply.
- Fitness Holiday Camp may assign or sub-contract to any third party the performance of any of its obligations under the Contract without consent of the client.
- Fitness Holiday Camp reserves the right to alter the content of the Services at any time without notice to the Client due to certain factors including but not limited to the weather and physical fitness of the client.
- Any information on our Services published by Fitness Holiday Camp for its literature and website is designed for illustrative purposes.
- If the Client elects not to participate in any part of the Services being provided, Fitness Holiday Camp has no obligation to provide an alternative activity or service and the Client will not be entitled to a refund.
- If Fitness Holiday Camp believes a Clients health or safety is at risk or a Client has failed to disclose any relevant health information in accordance with condition 3, Fitness Holiday Camp may at its absolute discretion make decisions affecting the Client and where necessary may terminate the Contract immediately without refund.
- The client must refrain from any illegal act or any conduct which may give offense or cause danger or damage to any person. If Fitness Holiday Camp or any of its staff, consultants or agents, become aware of any such action, then Fitness Holiday Camp or any of its suppliers may at their absolute discretion have the Client immediately extracted from any property or facility without refund. Fitness Holiday Camp will have no liability to the Client in such circumstances.
If there is a problem during the Services, the Client must report it in the first instance to the Fitness Holiday Camp course manager or instructor. If it is still unresolved then the issue should be reported immediately to admin of Fitness Holiday Camp, so that all efforts can be made to resolve the problem promptly and effectively. In the unlikely event that the problem cannot be resolved and the Client wishes to make a complaint then the Client must notify Fitness Holiday Camp in writing giving full details within 28 days of the end of the Services. Failure to service notice of the complaint in accordance with the above will preclude the Client from being entitled to take any further action against Fitness Holiday Camp.
Fitness Holiday Camp reserves all copyright which may subsist in the products of, or in connection with, the provision of all activities, services or facilities. Fitness Holiday Camp reserves the right to take such actions as may be appropriate to restrain or prevent infringement of such copyright.